Terms & Conditions
- Online shop available at the address www.petercook.com.pl is run by Peter Cook Consulting Spółka z o.o. with headquarters in Łódź 93-632, ul. Suszarniana 9A, phone number (+48) 508 833 905, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, holding the tax identification number NIP: 9820380779, REGON number 380937459 and KRS number: 0000743554. Company office is located at ul. Suszarniana 9A, Łódź, 93-632.
- Online shop – The Seller’s online store is available at: www.petercook.com.pl.
- Regulations – these regulations of the Online Store.
- Customer Service Office – located in the company’s headquarters at Suszarniana 9A, 93-632 Łódź. Contact via email email@example.com and by phone (+ 48) 508 833 905
- Seller – Peter Cook Consulting Spółka z o.o. with headquarters in Łódź 93-632, ul. Suszarniana 9A, phone number (+48) 508 833 905, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, holding the tax identification number NIP: 9820380779, REGON number 380937459, and KRS number: 0000743554.
- Buyer – A physical person conducting a business activity, a legal person or an organizational unit with legal personality who uses services provided electronically by the Seller,
- Registration form – available in the Online Store form, enabling the creation of an Account,
- Account – marked with an individual name (login) and password provided by the Buyer, a set of resources in the Seller’s teleinformation system, in which the Buyer’s data is collected, including information about orders placed,
- The Order form –available in the Online Store form, allowing the submission of orders,
- Order – a declaration of will of the Buyer, constituting an offer to conclude a Product sales agreement with the Seller,
- Sales Agreement – Product sales contract within the meaning of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws 1964 No. 16, item 93, as amended), concluded via the Online Store in Polish,
- Product – the item available for download in the Online Store, which is the subject of a sales contract between the Buyer and the Seller – tickets for events and eBooks
- Service – available in the Online Store service, which is the subject of a sales agreement between the Buyer and the Seller – the service of providing out-of-school activities
- The Proof of Purchase – a tax receipt, VAT invoice or other document confirming the purchase of the Product,
- Withdrawal from the contract – attached to the Regulations a document enabling withdrawal from the contract referred to in §6.
- Before filling out the Registration Form and creating an Account, the Buyer is asked to read the Regulations and accept it. The Agreement on keeping an Account in the Online Store is concluded for an indefinite period and does not entail any financial obligations for the Buyer. The Agreement may be terminated at any time by deleting the Account in the Online Store or sending information about the Buyer’s resignation to the Seller’s e-mail address : email@example.com .
- Advertisements, advertisements of the Seller, price lists and other information about the Products, provided on the Online Store websites, in particular their descriptions, technical and functional parameters and prices, constitute an invitation to enter into a contract within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended).
- The provisions of these Regulations are not intended to exclude or limit any rights of the Buyer who is also a Consumer within the meaning of the Act of 23 April 1964 – Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended), which he / she is entitled to applicable law. In the event of non-compliance of the provisions of these Regulations with the above provisions, priority is given to these provisions.
CONDITIONS OF SUBMITTING THE ORDER
- The Buyer is obliged to use the Online Store in a manner consistent with applicable law, principles of social coexistence and good manners, keeping in mind respect for personal rights and intellectual property rights of third parties.
- The online store sells in Poland and pays taxes there. The purchase can be made by people from outside Poland.
- Orders can be placed 7 days a week for 24 hours a day. This provision does not apply to orders placed by phone.
- The buyer may choose one of the following ways of submitting orders:
- placing an Order by completing the Order Form on the website of the Online Store www.petercook.com.pl (the whole world),
- submitting the Order via email – email at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org (the whole world)
- placing an order by phone, by phone: (+48) 508 833 905(only in Poland)
- Orders placed on weekdays after 16:00, on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, will be processed the next business day.
- Confirmation of submission and acceptance for the execution of the Order will be sent to the Buyer by the Seller in the form of an e-mail.
- The sales contract is treated as concluded upon receipt by the Buyer of the e-mail referred to in point. 6 of this paragraph.
- Orders placed for execution may be canceled until the Product is shipped. This provision applies only to Buyers who are natural persons. In the case of other Buyers, Orders can not be canceled.
- The average duration of the Order (from submission to sending to the Buyer) is: 7 business days.
- In the absence of ordered Products in the warehouse, the Buyer is informed of this fact and the associated extension of the time of the Order completion immediately, at the latest within 48 hours.
- In the situation referred to in the above point, the Buyer may agree to extend the duration of the Order to 7 business days or cancel the ordered Product or the entire Order.
- The prices listed in the Online Store are expressed in Polish zlotys or US dollars depending on the language settings of the site, which will be chosen by the customer and are given in gross values. Gross prices include all components, including VAT.
- Proof of purchase (online bill or VAT invoice sent by email to the customer) is attached to each Order.
- The buyer who is not a natural person, in order to execute the Order, authorizes the Seller to issue a proof of purchase without the recipient’s signature.
- The buyer can choose one of the possible payment methods:
- payment to the Seller’s bank account (only in Poland) – Regular Bank Transfer
- online payment via the payment system (only in Poland) – Przelewy24.pl
- payment by debit or credit card via the system (the whole world) – SIX Payments
- payment by debit or credit card via the system (the whole world) – Stripe
- online payment via the system (the whole world) – Google Pay
- online payment via the system (the whole world) – Apple Pay
- The choice of payment is made by the Buyer when placing the Order.
- If the Buyer fails to make the payment within 7 days from the date of confirmation of the Order, the Seller shall call the Buyer to make the payment. In the case of an unsuccessful call, the Seller has the right to cancel the Order, informing the Buyer via email or telephone.
- The buyer agrees that the Seller will send him an electronically signed VAT invoice or Bill for the purchase by email to the email provided during the ordering by the Buyer.
- The Buyer undertakes to download the purchased Product if it is a product to be downloaded. The link to download the product will be sent to the email of the customer specified when placing the order. The customer can download the product after logging in to his account, if he has an account in the online store. The link can be found in the “ Downloadable files ” tab in the “ My Account ” tab.
- The buyer undertakes to contact Peter Cook Consulting Ltd. to agree on the date of completion of the non-product service.
- The seller is not liable for lost / lost the link to download the product sent to the customer’s e-mail address when placing the order. The seller will provide a link to download the product to the customer who lost as a result of an unfortunate event only if the client sends a written request to the address of the Peter Cook Consulting Ltd. or e-mail email@example.com Proof of purchase of goods with a written or electronic request to re-share the link to download the product. Requests will be processed within 7 business days of receipt of correspondence.
- The complaint should be sent to the address of the head office of Peter Cook Consulting Spółka z o.o. in writing. The company Peter Cook Consulting Spółka z o.o. does not accept a complaint sent by email or by phone.
- The complaint should contain a description of the defect of the Product or Service, the date of its creation and the Buyer’s request.
- The claimed product or service must be accompanied by proof of purchase or a copy of it.
- The Seller undertakes to respond to the complaint submitted by the Buyer within 14 days. No response from the Seller after the expiry of the term indicated in the previous sentence results in the complaint being considered justified.
- Slight differences in appearance resulting from the individual computer settings of the Buyer can not be the basis for a complaint of the purchased Product.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
- The purchaser who is a consumer within the meaning of § 22 1 of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 16 item 93, as amended), has the right to withdraw from a distance contract without giving any reason, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Product.
- The above-mentioned right is not vested in the Buyer in the following cases:
- the provision of services, if the Seller has fully provided the service with the express consent of the Buyer, who was informed before the beginning of the benefit that after fulfilling the service by the Seller, he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract,
- contracts for services for which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller has no control and which may occur before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract,
- contracts whose object is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Buyer’s specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs,
- contracts whose object of performance is a perishable item or a short expiration date,
- contracts whose subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the packaging can not be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if after delivery the packaging has been opened by the Buyer,
- special contracts whose subject of the service are items which after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things,
- contracts whose subject of the service are alcoholic beverages for which the price was agreed at the conclusion of the Contract of sale and delivery may take place only after 30 days, and their value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the Seller has no control,
- contracts in which the Buyer expressly demanded that the Seller should come to him for urgent repair or maintenance. If the Seller provides additional services other than those whose performance the Buyer has demanded, or supplies things other than spare parts necessary to perform the repair or maintenance – the right to withdraw from the contract is vested in the Buyer with respect to additional services or items,
- contracts for the provision of sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if after delivery the packaging has been opened by the Buyer,
- delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of a subscription agreement,
- contracts concluded through a public auction
- contracts for the provision of accommodation services, other than for residential purposes, the carriage of goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the date or period of service provision is indicated in the concluded contract,
- contracts for the supply of digital content, not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance began with the express consent of the Buyer before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing the Seller about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
- For effective withdrawal from the contract referred to in paragraph 1 of this paragraph, it is sufficient to submit a written statement by the Buyer in writing sent to the address of the head office of Peter Cook Consulting Spółka z o.o., in the statutory 14-day period from the time of picking up the parcel. The form of the statement is included in Appendix No. 2.
- The Buyer, by withdrawing from the contract, is obliged to return the Product in its unaltered state along with the proof of purchase or a copy thereof within 14 days from the date of submission of the withdrawal.
- The costs of shipping the returned Product shall be borne by the Buyer.
- The Buyer is liable for the decrease in the value of the Product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
- The Seller guarantees the return of the Product price and the cost of shipping the Product to the Buyer immediately, no later than within 14 days.
- The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as that used by the Buyer, unless the Buyer expressly agreed to a different method of return or refund of payment using the same method is not possible and & nbsp; which does not involve additional costs for him.
- If the Buyer chose other than the cheapest usual method of delivery delivery offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the Buyer.
- Returns of Products sent at the Seller’s expense or on delivery will not be accepted.
- In the case of Buyers who are not consumers within the meaning of § 22 1 of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 16 item 93, as amended), ie persons who perform legal transactions directly related to their business activity or professional, withdrawal from the contract in the above-mentioned scope is completely excluded – please be wary and thoughtful shopping.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- The Buyer, by completing the Registration Form and creating an Account, is asked to consent to the processing of personal data by the Seller, in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws 1997 No. 133, item 883).
- Personal data is processed by the Seller only for the proper provision of services.
- The Buyer’s personal data will not be disclosed to other persons or institutions for marketing purposes without obtaining his explicit consent.
- The buyer has the opportunity to access personal data relating to him in order to verify, modify or delete it from the Seller’s database.
- Seller reserves the right to introduce restrictions on the use of the Online Store caused by its technical service, maintenance work or work on improving its functionality. At the same time, the Seller undertakes to make every effort to ensure that these breaks are held during the night hours and last as short as possible.
- The Seller reserves the right to change the Regulations. The changes shall enter into force at the moment expressly indicated by the Seller, but not earlier than after 7 days from their publication. Orders placed before the entry into force of the changes referred to in the previous sentence will be carried out in accordance with the rules in force at the time of their submission.
- Any disputes between the Parties shall be settled amicably or in the presence of an independent and impartial mediator. However, if the dispute can not be settled amicably, including through mediation, the jurisdiction of the Court will be determined in accordance with the generally applicable provisions in Poland.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular the Act of 23 April 1964 – Civil Code (Journal of Laws 1964 No. 16, item 93 as amended) and the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws 2014 item 827.) and other relevant.
- The regulations are valid from 30/10/2018.
Document enabling withdrawal from the contract: Click to download.