Strategies & Schemes for Remarketing™
The training materials below include the combination of 22 years of experience of our trainers in building business strategies with an operational and young look at activities carried out in social media. You can be sure that they are not another guides on how to try to sell products on the internet. These are professionally prepared tools for building a high market position, which at this level have so far been available only to the highest level of managers.
What will you find in the eBook?
- From the planning of development strategies;
- From remarketing campaign schemes
- On the use of consumer insights;
- How to target potential customers on Facebook;
- How to analyze user data collected by Facebook;
- How to analyze user data collected by Instagram;
- How to analyze user data collected by your company’s website;
- How to increase sales and thus profits thanks to Facebook Ads campaigns;
- Remarketing applications on Facebook;
- Remarketing applications on Instagram;
- Remarketing applications on your company’s website.
Schemes to use for your company’s website
Schemes to use for your fanpage on Facebook
Schemes to use for your Instagram business account
Build your advantage with Remarketing!
What is remarketing and how to effectively benefit from it? In other words, it is a simple marketing procedure, aimed at increasing the probability of selling your products or services, through continuous subconscious or unconscious interest of your clients in your brand. Colloquially, remarketing activities are said to be walking advertisement. Why? Because this ad is sent to customers who have somehow reacted to your ads, posts, content on the web, company website, Facebook page, they sent an email, left comments and react in a specific time range, for example 180 days. That is why it follows because it “walks” behind your potential clients, from time to time letting them know about itself.
For whom are my training eBooks?
Graphic artists, bloggers, musicians, influencers, everyone who builds their personal brand and wants to exist, promote themselves in Social Media
Owners of small and medium-sized companies who want to acquire new customers and start advertising their brand in Social Media.
Marketing department managers who want to learn how to get their brand’s “followers” on Facebook.