- Respecting your rights and respecting the law on the protection of personal data, we undertake to maintain the security and confidentiality of the personal data obtained. All shop employees have been properly trained in the processing of personal data.
- The administrator of Personal Data is: Peter Cook Consulting Spółka z o.o. with headquarters in Łódź 93-632, ul. Suszarniana 9A, with a tax identification number NIP: 9820380779, number REGON 380937459, number KRS: 0000743554.
- In our store we collect the following personal data:
First and Last name – when ordering, you will be asked to enter your name so that we can send you your order and contact you.
Address – we need it to ship the ordered goods.
Phone number – We inform you by SMS about sending the goods. Sometimes we also call to confirm the order, or in the case of unexpected events such as lack of goods in the warehouse, at the same time proposing a favorable solution.
E-mail adress – via e-mail we send order confirmation, links to download products online and we contact you. If you have become a subscriber to our newsletter, we will send you commercial information once or twice a month.
IP address – information resulting from the general rules of connections made on the Internet, such as the IP address (and other information contained in the system logs) are used by the server administrator for technical purposes. IP addresses can also be used for statistical purposes – to collect general demographic information (eg about the region from which the connection takes place).
- Providing the above data is necessary in the following cases:
- By making a purchase in our store without logging in after completing such an order from our database, we delete any data that may identify your person (name, surname, address, telephone number, email address). Only the sales document remains stored for fiscal purposes.
- Registration in the customer database – is voluntary, we store this data in the database to facilitate your future shopping in our online store. We store your data from the moment you set up your account until you indicate that your account will be deleted by email to email@example.com . You can submit an account deletion at any time, then you will receive a confirmation to delete your account to the email address from which you requested to delete it.
- Each User of our site has the opportunity to choose whether and to what extent they want to use our services and share information about themselves. If for some reason you do not wish to leave your personal data, you have the right to delete them or not to use our website. You can request to delete your account at any time. To change your data or delete it, log in to your account enter the “my account” tab next to the “basket” tab and then go to the “account details” tab
- We do not share any data with third parties. We also do not store confidential data such as your credit card numbers or access data to your bank account.
- In accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data of 29 August 1997, Dz. U. No. 133 item 883 with later d. you have the right to correct, supplement, update, rectify and request removal of your personal data. To do this, use the appropriate tabs on the website, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your data is protected by a secure connection to our site with an SSL certificate and by server security imposed by an external company that hosts the Administrator’s website.
- Administrator – Peter Cook Consulting Spółka z o.o. with headquarters in Łódź 93-632, ul. Suszarniana 9A, with a tax identification number NIP: 9820380779, REGON number 380937459, KRS number: 0000743554.
- Cookies – IT data, small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Administrator’s website.
- Device – an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Administrator’s website.
- User – means an entity for which services may be provided electronically or with which an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded, in accordance with the Regulations and laws.
- The information collected on the basis of cookies are used for the purposes of proper optimization of the website, as well as for statistical and advertising purposes.
- Cookies store the activity of the Website User recognizing the device, thanks to which the website is displayed in a way optimized to the individual preferences of the User.
- The solutions used on the website are safe for devices Users using the Administrator’s website. It is not possible for malicious or malicious software to enter Users’ devices.
- The administrator uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: these are files that are stored on the User’s device and remain there until the end of the session of the given browser. The saved information is then permanently removed from the Device’s memory. The session cookies mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s device.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the User’s device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or turning off the Device does not delete them from the device. The persistent cookies mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s device.
- We use marketing tools, such as Facebook Pixel, to target you ads. This is related to the use of Facebook cookies. As part of the cookie settings, you can decide if you agree to use Pixel Facebook in your case or not.
WAYS OF DETERMINING THE CONDITIONS OF STORAGE OR ACCESSING COOKIES
- The user has the ability to limit or disable access of cookies to his device. If you use this option, the use of the Website will be possible, in addition to functions that, by their nature, require cookies.
- The User may independently and at any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to the User’s device through Cookies. The User may make changes to the settings referred to above using web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser’s settings or to inform them whenever cookies are placed on the device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
- The User can delete Cookie files at any time using the functions available in the web browser he uses.