Active & Sales Advertising Campaigns™
The training materials below include the combination of 22 years of experience of our trainers in building business strategies with an operational and young look at activities carried out in social media. You can be sure that they are not another guides on how to try to sell products on the internet. These are professionally prepared tools for building a high market position, which at this level have so far been available only to the highest level of managers.
What will you find in the eBook?
- How to navigate the Facebook business panel;
- Targeting potential customers on Facebook;
- How to analyze user data collected by Facebook;
- How to create groups of potential clients of your advertising campaign;
- How to increase the activity on your fanpage or your company’s website;
- How to increase sales and thus profits thanks to Facebook Ads;
- How to apply remarketing to increase sales;
- #Hashtag applications in operational activities on Facebook;
- Creating active and sales advertising campaigns on Facebook;
- In the scope of minimizing the costs of advertising campaigns.
Build your advantage with Facebook Ads!
Facebook has long ceased to be considered only as a meeting place on the Internet, it has become a tool for selling products, targeting and winning thousands of customers from the younger generation. Currently, we have around 2 billion active users of this portal in the world. People put opinions on it, share information, set up groups, entire communities, but also shop like any other online store. Think about what will happen if you lag behind with your business and you will not start to build relationships with your clients now with operational Facebook activities? What will happen to your company? Think about it now, not tomorrow!
For whom are my training eBooks?
Graphic artists, bloggers, musicians, influencers, everyone who builds their personal brand and wants to exist, promote themselves in Social Media
Owners of small and medium-sized companies who want to acquire new customers and start advertising their brand in Social Media.
Marketing department managers who want to learn how to get their brand’s “followers” on Facebook.